I am a Writer

image source:


I write the grief of one's tears,
whose heart is pain pierced.

I write the joy of one's lovely smile,
the laughter like that sun shine.

I write the sin of one's silent mind,
where all the bad memories rests and grind.

I write the love of one's loving heart,
where the best feeling of life starts.

I write the dark of one's side,
and the darkness they abide.

I write the soul of one's human being,
and the world, they are seeing.

I write the sad moments of my pretty past,
don't know if it will ever last.

I write the flowers with a sweet smell,
along with some twisty tale.

Now I'm standing here in this life stage,

and writing myself on that old-dusty page.



                                      This is what I feel as a young writer..                                             

Comments

  1. Yooo.. Rohit.. Itna deep thinking.. Nd really awesome 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. m glad you liked it so much...really appreciated

      Delete
  2. awsm....amazing....i think i can't describe ur writing by words...!!! wonderful... ^_^ ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Teri Meri Love Story!

Monsoon Love

Happy Alone