Frustrated Love





                                                     image source : tinybuddha.com


Dear my love,

It's been 8 months since you left me, left me from your heart, left from your emotions, but I loved you more than before in those eight cursed months. I have lived those days fighting with my emotions, with my ego, with myself, I was fighting for you, for our love.

I loved you more than my beliefs, I loved you more than anyone did. I wanted you soo badly that I overlooked all the ignorance you craved, and how poorly you treated me. I was getting frustrated of all the feelings strucked in my head, I was helpless, trying to find a way out of this, trying to breathe, trying to live again but in vain.

Being desperate I was just wanted to be mine. All these days I wanted to shout and say that, "I don't want anyone else to have you, have your heart, be in your soul, or kiss your lips, you are mine and no one will take my place."
But, all these words faded away with time, with the days of frustration, with all the heart-pierced words you said about me.
You were the only person, I used to run to, when I got sad, and now you are the reason for my heartbreak and I can't even say, "baby, I want you now" anymore. I gave the best of me, yet you chose to be with someone else, yeah, that hurts, that really hurts.

I hate you, I really do now. I hate you for not being there when I needed you the most. I fucking hate you for giving me all the wrong, dirty, heart-pierced accusations, I was never expecting. I really hate you my 'love' for cursing me with all the unforgettable and unbearable moments of us.

I hate you for leaving me with this frustrated love.

Never yours,
Rohit


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teri Meri Love Story!

Monsoon Love

Happy Alone