My Crush



Crush, literally it means totally a different thing but when this word relates with your life, it becomes one of the most cutest and sweetest thing before a love life. Some of them define this as liking towards a boy or a girl, which we can't say to him or her and keep it as a little secret. Some of them call it a crush because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return. Sad, right? But, to me, it is the most fine feeling that can happen. You develop crushes on others not because of who they are, but for what they represent. For what they give you the reason to smile a bit. 

For me, may be it's a one side liking, may be we don't talk like others do, but that doesn't mean if my phone ring up with your name on it, my heart wouldn't skip a beat to pick it up. It would. It will always be thrilling to hear you saying my name, not because of the way you will say, or how you will say. It will be thrilling, because for a second, I will know, that I was the only thing on your mind that time. That's all I need, that feeling will be so relaxing. I will feel so lucky that even for one second, I placed myself in your thoughts as you always do in mine.
We often came across several cute, silly things with our crush, as one of the best feeling is when you look at her and she is already staring. Or when you see your crush doing something cute and you're just thinking "God, this girl will kill me".
Having a crush is like a relationship, a relationship with the likings you have for her or him. Some of them don't want to spoil this relationship by confessing to his or her crush, and some of them do, giving a try. What I think is that forget the risk of rejection and take the hand. If it's meant to be, then it's worth it. 

Girls often come up with a new crush everyday, but their heart only belongs to that one guy, she always will love. And I, as many of the boys maybe flirting all day but when I will have a serious crush on someone, I promise, she will be mine. Only mine.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Teri Meri Love Story!

Monsoon Love

Happy Alone