I bleed love




I bleed love.
When I sit in an empty dark room
waiting for your reply, waiting for you to come back.
I have bungled my time, wasted my life
for that one sweet, lost smile,
you unveil in my dreams, making me alive.

You were my dream, you came true.
One day, you smeared my pleasant reality,
by all the repulsive thoughts, for I said shockingly, "is that re-really you??"
But even though I'm wishing to be with you,
everyday, and even at night too.

I lay in my bed thinking only about you,
searching for the answers, you left me with, about a year or two.
I still feel your warmth, your whispers at my side,
the pain is now lot more, that can be seen in my eyes.

I begged my heart, "Stop, please stop."
It showed no mercy on me, letting my tear to drop.
I've done enough to forget you, done all I need,
But it's the stubbornness of my witless heart,
that keeps on saying, "it's the love now, that I bleed."

Still I await the times, when we can talk again.
Still I await the hours, when I'll be free from that pain.
To feel you for real, like very close to me.
I would be the happiest person, is what you would make me.

There are no more words, I can say to describe my craving,
I will wait a lifetime for you, to show that even my care has a meaning.
It stops my world even for a little while,
when I hear your sweet voice, your caring touch,
and of course that heart filling smile.

I want you to be mine again,
as I yearn for you.
I want your touch in my life again,
for now I bleed, love for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teri Meri Love Story!

Monsoon Love

Happy Alone