You for Me




You were like the heart to me
I was like your pain,
My love for you was not enough,
remained like a bad stain.

I thought you would come back
I thought you would stare,
All I wanted was your love,
all I wanted, was your care.

I was waiting for your one reply
waiting for that smile,
holding your picture everyday,
staring it for a while.

I can't stop thinking about your eyes,
reminds me of shining blue sea,
I can't forget the words you've said,
that everything, you stated as "We".

I know you are happy without me
as you think, I still don't care,
but the truth is very hard to believe,
which is nothing but a despair.

Just to say "I love you"
that never seems enough,
I have said it so many times,
I'm afraid you won't understand.

You have left me alone.
alone in this dark, deserted life,
Our promise of love couldn't last long,
ended up like a love strife.

The only thing I want right now
want a moment with you to spend,
as I've kept my promise, to love you long
and will love you till my end.

              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teri Meri Love Story!

Monsoon Love

Happy Alone